If you miss pancakes because you are on a Keto diet here is our suggestion for you. Easy to prepare, low-carb and delicious pancakes.
KETO CREAM CHEESE PANCAKES RECIPE
PREP TIME: 5 mins COOK TIME: 15 mins TOTAL TIME: 20 mins SERVINGS: 1 servings
- 2 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp. natural sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- cooking spray
If you are looking for more delicious low-carb dishes leave your email and we will send you a FREE cookbook with 150 recipes.
[wd_hustle id=”7″ type=”embedded”/]
- Put eggs, cream cheese, sweetener and cinnamon in a blender and mix until smooth. Let it rest for 2-3 minutes or tan on the counter to remove the bubbles.
- Spray a skillet pan and heat it on medium heat.
- Pour some of the batter mixture and and cook it for about 2 minutes. You will see bubble starting to form on top then you flip the pancake and cook it for one more minute and Voilà, the first one is ready.
- You repeat step 3 until the batter is finished.
- Serve the warm pancakes with some butter on top. You can also add berries and nuts on the side. Bon Appetite!